Warehouse Management System (WMS)
State of the Art Warehouse Management Services
Lile Relocation Services currently provides real-time inventory management using an in-house web-based system. This system is tailored specifically to asset management and the needs of all of our commercial storage and distribution customers.
Customers can get complete real-time inventory visibility via secure Lile’s Warehouse Management System. In addition to providing access to inventory levels and status 24 hours a day. Our system can provide location transfers and outbound shipments that are available remotely at our customer’s convenience.
Benefits of using our warehouses include:
- Increased accuracy of inventory levels
- More rapid notifications of receipts and shipments
- Improved reporting capabilities
- Advanced EDI and other integration capabilities
- Greater supply chain visibility
- Immediate receipt of goods into the system
- Notification on receipt available via email
- Improved notation of OSD (Over, Short, or Damaged) materials
- Receipt documentation is available via the web immediately after scanning
- Immediate notifications of shipments or receipts, directly from the warehouse floor
- Automatic email notifications can be sent to multiple email addresses
- Can receive notification for shipments or receipts
- When used in conjunction with web-based portal access, eliminates the need for faxed or unnecessary emailed documentation
- Real-time inventory levels are always available
- A complete history of receipts and shipments
- All shipment and receipt paperwork is available for viewing immediately after processing
- Custom inventory management reports
- Microsoft Excel compatibility
Sophisticated EDI and web service interface provide a robust backend for communication between Lile, our customers, and their suppliers. While bar-coding, RFID capabilities, and advanced labor tracking capabilities will work together to provide your company with even greater flexibility and the utmost in service.
Focus on your business. Lile will take care of the rest.
Contact Lile at 800-833-3510 or fill out a quote form, a Lile Representative will be happy to work with you and tell you more about how Warehouse Management System will meet all your warehousing needs.
Speak with the Experts