Questions to Ask a Moving Company
Choose the Right Moving Company
Moving can be one of life’s most stressful and daunting experiences, especially regarding long-distance moving. It requires a lot of planning, coordination, and execution, which can be overwhelming for anyone. This is where a reputable long-distance moving company comes into the picture. However, with so many options, finding the best one for your needs can be challenging. That is why we created a list of the most important questions to ask when choosing a moving company.
Top Questions to Ask a Moving Company
It’s always good to ask movers questions before choosing them to move your belongings. Here are the top questions you may want to ask before choosing a moving company:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide references from past customers?
- What types of moving services do you offer?
- Will you provide an in-home estimate?
- How do you determine the cost of the move?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What measures do you take to protect my belongings during the move?
- What is your claims process in case of damage or loss?
- Do you have any additional fees or charges not included in the estimate?
- What is your availability, and how far in advance do I need to schedule my move?
- Do you have any restrictions on the items that you will move?
- What is the estimated timeline for my move?
- Do you offer any packing or unpacking services?
- What is your policy on storage options if needed?
Request a Quote
Choose Lile for All Your Moving Needs
Choosing the best long-distance moving company requires careful consideration of several factors. Lile Relocation Services stands out from the crowd with their extensive experience, licenses and insurance, transparent pricing, exceptional customer service, and numerous awards and accolades. If you’re planning a move, contact us at 888-507-6304 or fill out our household moving quote form. And see why Lile Relocation Services is your best choice for a stress-free and seamless experience.
Household Moving Resources
Lile understands that moving your belongings can be very stressful. Fortunately, you can count on our 60+ years of experience to get the job done. Get helpful residential moving tips from the full-service moving company you can trust.