Need Help Packing For Your Move?
For families or individuals in the process of a residential, local, or long-distance move, packing up a home can be a stressful task. One of the first challenges is figuring out if you want to pack your items or hire professionals. Your goods won’t pack themselves, right? Maybe someday they will, but this is up to you for now.
If you are feeling a bit stressed about this aspect of your move, you need not worry; the professional movers at Lile Relocation Services can provide the moving and storage solutions you need for your move to go smooth and stress-free.
Lile offers a wide range of options for packing services for an upcoming move. The moving process begins with your in-home or virtual moving survey appointment with one of our professional relocation consultants. They will review your packing and moving needs. With this information, we’ll design a customized packing plan that meets your needs and fits within your budget.
Here are the various packing services that we can provide for your upcoming move:
- Full-Service Packing – Our trained moving professionals will pack everything in your home.
- Partial Packing – Our moving professionals will only pack the items you want them to pack—for example, any of your fragile items (artwork, china, or mirrors). Just let us know, and we’ll make sure it arrives safely and securely packed at your new home.
- Standard Self Pack – This is for customers who want to handle all the packing themselves, but your Relocation Consultant will still be there to give you advice and guidance on preparing for moving day.
So now that you have figured out the packing service you’re going to use, what is the best place to get free moving boxes and other materials to ensure a successful move? Lile Relocation Services is the ANSWER!
Whether you are handling the packing or entrusted our team of moving professionals to pack it all, we are well-stocked with the high-quality moving materials you’ll need. You can purchase packing material from us.
We can provide the following moving materials:
- Dish pack – Heavy-duty carton for dishes and other fragile items.
- Mirror Carton – Mirrors, pictures, or glass tabletops will need special protection, and these cartons provide it.
- Book Carton – This is for heavy items such as books, magazines, and photo albums.
- Medium 3.0 / Large 4.5 Cubic Foot Cartons are often used for pots and pans, toys, or smaller kitchen appliances.
- Extra Large 6.0 Cubic Foot Carton – Excellent for any large, bulky items that are not heavy, like linens, comforters, etc.
- Mattress Carton – Available in single, double, queen, king, or crib.
- Wardrobe Carton (available upon request) – Basically, a portable closet for all your clothes.
- Packing Tape, Packing Paper & Cushioning – Secure your items with these materials.
If you’re in the process of figuring out what is needed for a move and looking for the best place to get moving boxes, feel free to give Lile a call.
Our experienced Relocation Consultants and professional movers will help you. Our goal is to ensure a smooth, stress-free move!
Contact us at 888-507-6304 or fill out our online quote form to set up your No-Cost moving survey. We look forward to hearing from you!
Request a Quote