Customized Fulfillment Solutions
Our team is well organized and efficient when managing your inventory and delivering it to your customers on time, every time. Lile Relocation Services can keep your supply chain running smoothly. Additionally, our fulfillment services ensure the quickest and most reliable order delivery. We utilize a state-of-the-art inventory management system to track and deliver your products.
Our fleet of trucks and professional warehouse staff can safely transport anything from furniture and fixtures to industrial machinery and IT equipment. In addition, Lile can store your products as long as necessary in one of our seven warehouse facilities in the Pacific Northwest. Furthermore, we can provide your business with a number of flexible fulfillment solutions, including the following:
- Order Fulfillment – We can deliver large and small orders efficiently and with care, getting your products to your customers worldwide.
- Product Postponement – Our logistics company can store your products and configurations. Additionally, we can assemble finished products according to a customer’s order specifications.
- Assembly & Testing – We can assemble and test your inventory for you at our facilities. So you can be confident your customers will receive the highest quality product.
- And Much More!
Advantages of using Lile Relocation Services for your fulfillment:
- Reduce labor costs. Shed your labor costs. Let our professionally trained employees work for you.
- Eliminate warehousing expenses. Eliminate the risk of getting locked into a long-term lease. We can provide short or long-term warehousing solutions for your inventory.
- Get up and running fast. Our logistics team can quickly build the necessary pick and pack paths. At the same time, we are setting up a pricing structure while our operations team works with you to achieve a fast, seamless transition.
Speak with the Experts
3PL Partners Can Provide All of the Following:
We can deliver large and small orders efficiently and with care, getting your products to your customers worldwide.
Lile’s background as a 3PL and our extensive professional network allows us to work some serious shipping magic and provide best-in-class service to our merchants. We join forces with many of the world’s most dependable carriers to secure heavily discounted shipping rates, and the best part is that these steep savings are passed directly to you and your customers. In turn, you get complete control over your shipping costs and invaluable peace of mind that your orders will always be delivered on time.
Our third-party warehousing system has been strategically designed to assign specific products to an optimized, designated area, which ultimately results in reduced storage fees. Furthermore, all of our facilities are equipped with a state-of-the-art security system that keeps your valuable inventory safe and sound.
To maintain customer satisfaction at an all-time high, keeping returns and exchanges hassle-free is an absolute must. Our tailored solutions ensure that returns and exchanges are far from time-consuming and costly and, instead, a satisfactory experience for you and your customers.
Lile offers custom packing procedures that encompass a wide array of situations. Whether it’s removing manufacturer labels, stripping away bulk packaging, or kitting products into bundles, we can do it all. While some 3PLs like to focus on fast turnarounds at the cost of a little wiggle room, Lile stays flexible enough to adjust to your needs without compromising on speed.
Pick. Pack. Ship. Protect. Lile’s Delivery Protection, Automated Claims Portal, and Branded Tracking Page help ensure an unbeatable post-purchase experience for your customers.
What's Included with Our Services at No Extra Charge
Our Warehouse Management System Overview (WMS)
Lile Relocation Services provides a real-time inventory management system using an in-house web-based tool explicitly tailored to asset management and the needs of our warehouse customers.
Complete real-time inventory is provided via Lile’s secure inventory management system. In addition to providing access to inventory levels and status 24 hours a day, location transfers and outbound shipments can be accessed remotely at our customer’s convenience.
Some of the benefits for our customers include:
- Significantly increased accuracy of inventory levels.
- More rapid notifications of receipts and shipments
- Improved reporting capabilities
- Advanced EDI and other integration capabilities
- Immediate receipt of goods into the system
- Immediate notification of the receipt is available via email
- Improved notation of OSD (Over, Short, or Damaged) materials
- Receipt documentation is available via the web immediately after scanning
- Real-time inventory levels available at all times
- A complete history of receipts and shipments
- All shipment and receipt paperwork is available for viewing immediately after processing.
- Custom inventory management reports
Contact Lile Relocation Services now to learn more about our comprehensive order fulfillment management services at 888-507-6304 or fill out our online commercial services quote form to set up a FREE project consultation.