Lile’s Commitment to Safety
Working Here Means Working Safely
Lile’s commitment to safety is achieved through training, education, and compliance with all federal, state, and local health and safety standards.
We provide safety training for all of our employees. They are trained in general safety, fleet safety, and on-the-job injury safety. Furthermore, we provide each employee with a safety and regulation handbook supporting each of these programs.
Lile’s consistent approach to safety has earned us several regional and national safety awards.
Our Commitment to Safety Awards:
- AMSA’s Intrastate Fleet Safety Award
- North American Van Lines Best in Class Quality Through Safety Award
- Oregon Trucking Association’s Great West Safety Award
- Washington State Patrol’s Fleet Safety Award
- See our Awards Page for complete award descriptions
Our Commitment to Safety training program:
Lile currently offers a 3-level web-based training program for every employee. This training focuses on workplace ethics. Additionally, employees will learn about general moving techniques.
- The first level includes ethics and basic business principles such as Code of Conduct, Safety, Dress Code, and Customer Service.
- Level two consists of higher-level training such as padding, strapping, lifting, loading, and moving furniture.
- Level three includes leadership training for project managers, drivers, and crew leaders.
The expectation of this training program is to evaluate each crew member or potential candidate selected to work for Lile. This program gives the employee an understanding of what Lile expects from them regarding safety and customer service. All crew members must complete Level 1 testing before going to a job site.
Request a Quote